Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Chapter 3

Shania was sitting outside relaxing, she was still thinking about What MJ said to her 2 days ago, she hadn't spoke to him since then as he was busy with the up coming concert. she thought Maybe he likes her or he's just waiting for her to move on.  One of her friends came over. Michelle said "Mine if I sit down?"

 Shania said "Go right ahead."  Michelle sat down. Shania said "Is MJ single?" Michelle said "Of course he is why you say that?" Shania said "I just that  I am thinking he likes me but he's waiting." Michelle said "What do you mean?" 

 Shania said "He said something about after the concert." Michelle said "Maybe he wants you to meet up with him?" Shania said "I don't know, you girls know him better than I do." Michelle said "He can be private too So there is not much he tells us. If you really want him you just have to go for it."

 Shania said "I don't know, he seems to be around you 3 girls alot. He might like one of you." Michelle said "The 3 of us are already in relationships. Michael knows that. " Shania said "Ok but I don't want to take him away from his girl if have one?" Michelle said "Shania, he would not be coming after you if he wasn't single." Shania said "No you're right."

Meanwhile Michael was working on his dance moves, then he went to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate, Vickie and Carley came around. Vickie said "Hey Mike how is it all going?" MJ said "It's all going well. But I can't focus."

 Carley said "Why not?"  MJ said "I can't get Shania of my mind." Carley said "Awe have you spoke to her?" MJ said "I have yes, but I am gonna wait." Vickie said "Why wait, you have a whole life with her  ahead of you." MJ Said "I know that, just that I am going to wait til after concert. I know she's been not long out of a relationship and I don't know if she is ready to move on."  Vicki said "I am sure she has moved on."

 Carley said "Not always, if a couple  been together that long who know if she is ready for another man in her life."MJ said "Carley's right, Shania might want to wait." Vicki said "But why wait. What is there to wait for? What if the time comes and it's too late?" MJ said "Sure it might be, she might want to go back to him." Vickie said "Let's hope that don't happen." MJ said "Do you think I should talk to her then." Carley said "Mike I'm just saying this as a friend, don't think about the what if's, if you both want to wait for the right time, just don't wait forever" MJ said "I promise I won't."

MJ was left alone, there was a knock on the door. It was Shania. MJ said "Hi there ." Shania said "I need to talk." MJ said "Let me guess the 3 talked to you aswell?" Shania said "I think they want us together so badly?" 

MJ said "I don't think that at all. " Shania said "So you don't want me is that what you're saying?" MJ said "No, I don't think the girls want use together badly. They are just helping. I just don't want to make a mistake, you might want to go back to him."

 Shania said "Why would I want to go back to Robert, he hurt me." MJ said "And I do I know that it  won't happen. People change their mind you know." Shania said "I am just doing what you said the other day wait til after the concert." 

MJ said "Yes that was 2 days ago but between now and the concert anything can happen." Shania said "So why wait?" 

MJ said "Because I want to make sure you really want me." Shania said "You know when this concert happen's I'll think about it then." MJ said "I want you to be in the concert." Shania said "But it's your show." MJ said "and I am asking you to be apart of it. It will be fun." Shania liked the idea of working along side MJ.  

No comments:

Post a Comment