MJ was busy. Shania couldn't stop thinking about MJ, she wanted to spend time with him and get to know him better. Shania was about to go and visit MJ, when Tara came over. Shania let Tara in. Shania said "I was about to go and see MJ you want to come with me?" Tara said "Awe you have a thing for MJ?" Shania said "We're just friends." Tara said "Have you spent time with him? Mike is busy you know." Shania said "Yes I know that. But I want to get to know him a bit more." Tara said "You not long got out of a relationship." Shania said "I know ."
Meanwhile MJ was busy getting ready for his up coming concert, He was about to head out when Carley, Vickie and Michelle came over. Michelle said "Hey Mike, how is the concert going?" MJ said "It's coming along fine, if you girls are not busy come along." Carley said "I am sure we can fit it in." MJ said "Just need to ask you girls something though" Carley said "What is that?" MJ said "Do you girls know Shania?" Vickie said "Yes we do why?" MJ said "Just that I spoken to her. She seems nice."
Mean while Shania was reading when her best friend Cassie came over. Shania let her in. Cassie said "Hey girl when did you get back? Wasn't expecting you home til next month?" Shania said "Well that's what I thought til I found out that Rob was only breaking the marriage of so he can be with someone else." Cassie said "Awe Shania I am sorry to hear that." Shania said "It's ok. I told him I never want to talk or see him again." Cassie said "Have the others caught up with you?" Shania said "Yeah they have. But they been hanging out with MJ." Cassie said "MJ? Oh Michael Jackson?"
Shania said "Yes him. I met him. He's a nice guy." Cassie said "Shania you are blushing." Shania said "I am not." Cassie said "Shania you have a crush on him?" Shania said "Well no not really, I don't want to go down that track til I am ready. He's a busy man." Cassie said "Yeah he is. He's doing a big concert soon. you should come along." Shania said "So I heard. I'll have to wait and see what happens."
Later that day MJ was coming home from rehearsing he went over to see Shania. Shania let MJ in. Shania said "How is it going?" MJ said "It's going good. But it will be better if you are there." Shania said "Awe really, I couldn't say no to that now could I?" MJ said "That's if you want to. I know you still getting over the relationship. I don't want to rush you into anything." Shania said "I am saying yes to going to the concert not a relationship." MJ said "I know but I also know that you have a crush on me." Shania said "What makes you think that?"
MJ laughed and said "Figure that one out." Shania smiled and said "You're crazy. I'll get back to you on that one." MJ said "Let me know after my concert." Shania said "Is that how much time you giving me." MJ said "I'll just this. It's they way you make me feel baby." MJ left. Shania smiled at what MJ said.
No comments:
Post a Comment